Monday, January 18, 2010

Day One

I've just read Joe Vitale's Intentional Meditation site, and it seems like a good idea. It syncs up with a lot of things I feel like I want and need to do in my life. I've ready his latest book, Attract Money Now, and while most of the steps seem easy to me, some of them are proving to be challenging. I know I have blocks to success, and I want to correct that! I have to make time for myself each and every day to follow through on this meditation idea. I deserve that.

So tonight I intend to figure out just what it is that I want to manifest in my life within the next 30 days. I'm leaning towards something with my hypnosis practice, although just how I'm going to make that happen while working a full time job is beyond me. I'm rather emotionally attached to the idea of a steady, decent income, not to mention the bonuses that I'm confident will come my way as more and more franchises are sold. So opening myself to the idea of being even MORE prosperous at my own business is going to be a challenge.

I hope to post here every day, but I know myself rather well, and I'm just not sure how I'm going to accomplish that. Sheer determination, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment